Welcome to Te Horo Equestrian
Options and Pricing
- Pony Rides – $30
- Own-a-Pony – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. – $100
- Grazing – $60 p.w.
- Horse B&B – $30 per night
- Advanced pony rides (20 mins in the arena / trek) $45.00
- Half hour (instruction / trek) $60.00
- Private lessons – three quarter hour $80.00
- Three quarter hour (instruction & hill top trek) $75.00
- Birthday parties
- Camping with your horses
- Parking for horse trucks and motorhomes.
To book or enquire contact us here. Alternatively text or call Mandy on 0274486764
Stunning Countryside Setting
Come and feed Flossie, the sheep, the two pet cows and the peacocks. Take a walk to the highest knoll, on our farm, for spectacular views over the whole of Te Horo.
Just 5 kms to walk, or ride, on the magnificent Te Horo Beach with views of Kapiti Island.
Farmstay available in our beautifully converted milking shed.